Endorsed for Edexcel
Help your students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this unique series from the leading history publisher; developed by expert educators who know how to instil deep subject knowledge and an appetite for lifelong learning.
• Provides distinct approaches to the different components of the 2016 specification, ensuring that your classroom resources are tailored to learners’ changing needs as they progress through the curriculum
• Generates interest and understanding through an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources
• Enables students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills by providing structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
• Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge across the years
• Builds on our experience of publishing popular GCSE resources to supply you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the practical implications of new content and assessment requirements
Warfare through time, c.1250-present covers both the thematic study ‘Warfare and British society, c.1250-present’ and the study of the historic environment ‘London and the Second World War, 1939-45’.
Student eTextbook: https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471861673
Whiteboard eTextbook: https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471861451