An OCR endorsed textbook
Let SHP successfully steer you through the new specification with an exciting, enquiry-based series that invigorates teaching and learning; combining best practice principles and worthwhile tasks to develop students’ high-level historical knowledge and skills.
• Tackle unfamiliar topics from the broadened curriculum with confidence: the engaging, accessible text covers the content you need for teacher-led lessons and independent study
• Ease the transition to GCSE: step-by-step enquiries inspired by best practice in KS3 help to simplify lesson planning and ensure continuous progression within and across units
• Build the knowledge and understanding students need to succeed: the scaffolded three-part task structure enables students to record, reflect on and review their learning
• Boost student performance across the board: suitably challenging tasks encourage high achievers to excel at GCSE while clear explanations make key concepts accessible to all
• Rediscover your enthusiasm for source work: a range of purposeful, intriguing visual and written source material is embedded at the heart of each investigation to enhance understanding
• Develop students’ sense of period: the visually stimulating text design uses memorable case studies, diagrams, infographics and contemporary photos to bring fascinating events and people to life.
Student eTextbook: https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471862106
Whiteboard eTextbook: https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781471862229