Search results for Branches.
Role/Purpose: To support the organisation by being the immediate means of liaison between the Chairman, the Board of Trustees and the national branch network by Responsible to: The Chairman, The Board of Trustees, WFA branches and WFA members Ensuring effective communication. To ensure adherence to the WFA’s constitutional and legal responsibi…
64pp plus covers
- Western Front Association news
- Details of the AGM and other national events.
- Numerous Battlefield Tours advertised
- Branch information and all of their events and news
- And a few good articles too.
Like Stand To!, Bulletin is issued in print or digital form to members three times a year.