To take the lead on the Executive Committee (EC) and The Western Front Association (WFA) for equality, diversity, access & inclusion issues.
- Providing strategic oversight on diversity, inclusion, access and equality in all aspects of the WFA’s work.
- Provide leadership by advising and guiding the EC, branches and the wider organisation on the development, delivery and review of the WFA’s policies on inclusion, equity and access.
- Promote and support inclusion, diversity and access throughout the WFA and its branches.
- Work on monitoring the demography and ethnicity of the WFA’s membership and lead on work to make it more diverse and inclusive.
- Oversight of the processes by which the WFA addresses inclusion, diversity and equity in projects and activities.
- Lead on maintaining, updating and developing the WFA’s Diversity and Safeguarding policies.
- Advising the EC, WFA branches and the wider organisation on developing tangible actions the WFA may take to become more inclusive.
- Assisting fellow Trustees in ensuring an inclusive environment on the EC.
Keeping the EC informed of the WFA’s progress on inclusion, equity and diversity
Last updated June 2023