As an elected member of the Board of Trustees take an active part in the development of the organization in line with its objectives and constitution and be responsible for events coordination. Supporting the organization by promoting THE Western Front Association and wherever possible raising the profile of the organization and ensuring adherence to the organisations constitutional and legal responsibilities.
1. Collaborate with other key stakeholders in organizing and promoting WFA events.
2. Ensuring the WFA is represented at significant ceremonial events.
1. Ceremonial Events
2. Liaise with the London Branch Committee and Network Rail in organizing the annual Unknown Warrior Ceremony at Victoria Station.
3. Work as a member of the WFA Cenotaph Committee to organize the annual Cenotaph Ceremony
4. Liaise with the DCMS and MOD in organizing the annual ceremonies.
1. Plan and organize the annual President's Conference.
2. Collaborate with other appropriate organizations in organizing Great War-related conferences.
Last updated June 2021
1. Represent the WFA at official events and ceremonies as appropriate.