To act as the first point of contact for enquiries from all higher education institutes, universities and colleges. To promote the aims and research interests of The Western Front Association (WFA) within the academic community. To actively encourage and promote membership of the WFA to both undergraduate and research students.
- To assist and facilitate the creation of relationships with universities, colleges and other institutes of higher education.
- Working with the Branch network to create and maintain strong links with their local universities and colleges.
- PhD Scholarship scheme
- MA awards
- The creation and maintenance of the data-base of history, war-studies and other related higher education courses of relevance to the WFA.
- To assist and support the creation and maintenance of the Digital Undergraduate membership site.
- To attend and assist at WFA/university conferences and other events as agreed by the committee.
Last updated June 2021